October Beauty is a luxury skincare cosmetics brand founded in 2020 by Dr. Chloe Chng upon completion of her doctorate degree in pharmacy. After years of using her family’s homemade face mask to revitalize the appearance of her skin, not only did Chloe develop an appreciation, but also a passion for naturally sourced, plant-based products. Driven to enhance her family’s traditional formula, Chloe produced many iterations of her product through research and development in an effort to skillfully combine ancient traditions with modern extraction and purification technology.
At October Beauty, our mission is to help your skin Shine From WithinTM. We are committed to making pure, herb-infused products designed to provide the highest quality of natural skincare. Our formulas are cruelty-free and excludes the use of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and alcohol. Together with October Beauty, we hope that everyone can define their own beauty regardless of age, skin type, and lifestyle.
Why Bletilla Striata Root?
How It’s Made
At October Beauty, we want your skin to be clean and free of harmful chemicals. That is why we formulate our product using only the purest, natural ingredients. While our skincare formula is cruelty-free and vegetarian, consumer transparency is of utmost importance when it comes to our customers. Our products are free of the following ingredients:
- SLS + SLES (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate)
- Cyclical silicones: Cyclotetrasiloxane (D4), Cyclohexasiloxane (D6), Cyclopentasiloxane (D5)
- Formaldehydes or Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Triclosan, Triclocarban
- BHA/BHT (Butylated Hydroxyanisole and Butylated Hydroxytoluene, preservatives that are not to be confused with Beta Hydroxy Acid)
- Mineral Oil
- PEGS (Polyethylene Glycols)
- Retinyl Palmitate
- The Following Ethanolamine’s: DEA, TEA, MEA
- Nanoparticles, as defined by the EU
- Synthetic Dyes & Fragrances
If you have tried our skin care, they contain a hint of floral herbal scent. This is to combat the natural odor coming from Bletilla Striata and dandelion root extracts. Some may be able to withstand, but overall, we never add synthetic fragrances. The scent comes from the essential oils we add instead and are NOT used at more than 0.5% of naturally derived fragrances.